Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 Arm Balances- of one sort or another- for 2010

Here's what we'll work on this friday at 4:30 at Clear Spring. Cost $10. Come join in the fun.

Opening Quartet (AMVirasana, AMS, UTT) dwelling on Adho Mukha Svanasana and Uttanasana
Malasana
Uttanasana
AMS
Adho Mukha Vrksasana variations from Junior I , II, III (1)
Pincha Mayurasana, palms down and palms up. (2)
Sirsasana I
Sirsasana II, III
AMVira
Ustrasana
Chaturanga Dandasana (4)
Urdhva mukha svanasana (3)
Jumping from Urdhva Mukha Svanasana to Adho Mukha Svanasana
And Adho Mukha Svanasana to Uttanasana
AMS (INTERVALO)
Dandasana
Gomukhasana full pose (5)
Lolasana (6)
AMS UMS AMS UTT (INTERVALO)
Malasana
Eka hasta bhujasana (7)
AMS UMS AMS UTT (INTERVALO)
Malasana II
Dwi hasta bhujasana (8)
Tolasana (9)
AMS UMS AMS UTT (INTERVALO)
Malsasana
Bhujapidasana (10)
AMS (INTERVALO)
Chatush padasana
Parsva chatush padasana prep
Urdhva Dhanurasana at least five times
Sarvangasana I and II.
Niralamba I and II.
Setubhanda sarvangasana

Savasana.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I am the assistant editor for Healthyoga.com, whose sole purpose is to offer a free informational resource to the public for those seeking advice on a variety of yoga related topics from professionals.

I've found your blog through a few of our mutual online affiliates and would love to work with you as well. I have interest in being included within your blog roll and would love to explore possibilities. Thank you for your time, I look forward to your response.

Please email me back with your URL in subject line to take a step ahead and to avoid spam.

Thank you
Kathy Ray
kathy.healthyoga.com@gmail.com