Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mary Scott has a new class Fridays High Noon at Austin Yoga.

Iyengar Yoga in Austin is pleased to announce that there's another Iyengar-tradition class on the roster. Mary Scott is currently in  the AYI teacher training. She will be offering classes in the Iyengar tradition Friday's at  Austin Yoga.  Come one, come all!

Here's a bit more info  about Mary.


I started yoga in 2000 when I injured my elbow roller skating.  I started teaching at the request of my teacher, Karuna Nicols, in 2006, but did not become a registered 200 hour teacher until 2011.  My favorite way to spend a weekend is in a yoga workshop.  While all Iyengar teachers are wonderful and amazing, I've spent most my time with H. S. Arun and George Purvis.  I'm currently pursuing both a 500 hour training and an Introductory
Iyengar certification.
 

No comments: