Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Practice this Friday

Hi All, Devon will be leading practice this Friday. Sequence below.

There will be practice next friday the 19t, but at my house in south Austin. Email me at AnneBowery@yahoo.com and I'll send you directions.

Also, I'm in town thanksgiving weekend, so let's plan on a practice that friday afternoon as well.




Amvirasana-amsvanasana-uttanasana
[experimenting in some (not all) of the following standing poses with blocks under the front toes or whole foot, to see the effect on the knees and hips]
Vrksasana
Utthita parsvakonasana
Ardha baddha padmottansana
Ardha chandrasana
Virabhadrasana III
Parivrtta parsvakonasana
Utt hasta padangusthasana with and without support
Parsva utt hasta padangusthasana
Parivrtta utt hasta padangusthasana
Prasarita padottanasana I and/or II

Ams
Amvrksasana and variations
Pincha mayurasana and variations
Sirsasana and variations

Malasana
Dwi hasta bhujasana
Bhujapidasana
Marichyasana III
Marichyasana I
Kurmasana
Bharadvajasana I
Bharadvajasana II

Ustrasana three times, or Urdhva dhanurasana three times
Sarvangasana and variations

Supta padangusthasana I II III (parvritta) and IV (Padmasana prep)
Savasana

Sitting in Padmasana or some comfortable sitting position.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information in your blog posted great to share.

Best Regarding.
Yoga