Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sequence for Friday Afternoon and Saturday Noon

Hi All, There's Practice Friday and I'm teaching Class on Saturday. By the way, I'm starting to film my classes for assessment purposes and I'd really appreciate it if you were free on Saturday noon if you'd come be a student for the next couple months. I have a lovely group of regular students, but I need more practice observing a somewhat larger group.

I'll be making numerous recordings and will send out other calls... but please help me become a better teacher in these next few months so I can send Mary my best effort.

here are the sequences for friday and saturday.

Friday (this one is based on a benefit class that Jeff and I took out in San Diego. Mary and Eddy offered it to help out the Milwalkee community. Their center was hit by a flood recently.

Sequence from ME benefit class


AMV
AMS
Utt
AMVrk
PM
Sirsasana
Tadasana
Uktatasana
Uttanasana
Parsvottanasana
Utt
Malasana
Malasana to M3
Malsana belted to uttanasana
Dandasana
Eka hasta bhujasana work with bringing leg way back and pointing foot down to floor.
Astavakrasana
lolasana
Bakasana
navasana
Halasana lifting the groins
Sarvangasna
Eka pada sarvangasana
Sarvangasana Droping over to floor
Savasana


Here's the plan for saturday morning.

AMV
AMS
Utt
Tadasana
UH
Uktasana
Vajrasana with rolled blanket hands in Parvatasana.
Gomukasana
Lolasana
AMS
AMVrk
PM
Sirsasana
Dwi Pada on chair

Sarvangasana I and II
Sarvangasana dropping to setu bandha

M3
Ardha M grabbing big toe

Maha Mudhra.

Maha Mudhra.

No comments: