Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Upcoming Pranayama mini worskhop and A new pranayama class for the new year!

Hi Everyone,


I'll be teaching a  philosophy, pranayama and asana  mini- workshop Saturday Nov  22 from  10:00 to 12:30.  Cost  $30.00  



I've been thinking  for  some time  about ways to teach pranayama more regularly.   The main time I have to give to this endeavor is Saturday morning,  but I'm not a super early morning person, at least in terms of a get out of the house early sort of person. 

 Also,  I travel a good bit  for workshops and  conferences  and that's disruptive for an ongoing class.

There's also  Teacher  Training some weekends, early mornining asana at AYI for the true early birds, and  other new programming happening at Clear Spring  (more on that  later)  and I wanted to find a time  that didn't conflict with things.  

All that to say,  finding a time for   an every week - weekend  thing was becoming its own sort of obstacle. 


But through some  post Patricia Walden inspiration, some  creative planning and responsibility sharing,  I'm pleased to announce  that I've found a solution.

 Starting  Jan 3, 2015   Devon and I will  share the teaching duties of an ongoing  all levels pranayama  class. 

We won't co-teach it. I'll teach some weeks. Devon will teach other weeks.

Yippee!  


Time:  9:15-10:15 am
Location: Clear Spring Studio.

Cost  $15.00  (or   $10.00) if you stay for whatever asana related  activity that's happening at 10:30 most Saturdays.


I'm really, really  looking forward to it. Pranayama is such a meaningful part of my own practice. I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to share my knowledge and practice with others. 




Here’s a tentative  schedule of  teacher rotation for the  Spring.

Jan  3    Anne
Jan 10  Anne
Jan 17   Devon 
Jan 24   Laurie Blakeney workshop no  Class
Jan  31   Devon

Feb  7   Anne
Feb  14   Anne 
Feb 21   Devon 
Feb  28  Devon 

March 7   Devon
March  14  Anne 
March 21  Anne
March 28:  Devon

April 4    Anne
April 11   Devon
April 17  Devon
April  25  Anne

May 2   Anne
May  9   Anne 
May 16    Anne 
May  23   Devon
May 30  Devon


(There's usually some workshop or another in May- so I imagine there will be some May cancellations)  

No comments: